Commercial translation is the translation of commercial texts and documents of companies operating in the commercial sector into commercial languages including English, German, French, Arabic, Russian and Spanish etc. It refers to translation of various documents, such as any reports, balance sheets, income statements, cash statements, cash flow statements which belong to companies that are engaged in commercial activities in the sectors of banking, finance, insurance, investment consultancy, holdings, factories, financial companies and companies engaged in import and export activities etc. Commercial invoices can also be translated into multiple languages, such as English translation or German translation.
As a translation office, Yakamoz Translation provides you with service with the commercial translation prices for our valuable customers who need high quality, fast and reliable translation. Commercial translation prices should not be decided without asking us.
What is commercial translation and where does it come from?
Commercial translation is an important requirement of companies engaged in export and import activities in Izmir, Ankara, Istanbul and all other cities. Companies need commercial translators/interpreters who know what commercial translation means in meetings, correspondence before commercial agreements. The text of the trade agreement must be translated into the language of the countries of import and export. Customs documents required for the international relocation of the products to be exported will also need to be translated into the language of the target country. In addition, the bills of the products must be translated from language to language, such as English or German.
What does the commercial term mean? Names of Commercial Terms
The terms used by companies engaged in commercial activities during import and export transactions are called commercial terms. Terms such as certificate of registry, independent auditor's reports, articles of association etc. are called trade names.The translation of such documents must be submitted to the authorities of the company in the other country.
As a translation office and sworn translation company, we translate the translation of all these commercial documents into all languages with or without a notary approval. You can request the most appropriate translation fees for the best quality translation in Ankara or by sending the document you need for business translation for commercial purposes or for other purposes, either by e-mail or from our website.
Fields, in which we provide commercial translation services
• Translation of international commercial agreements,
• Translation of financial reports,
• Translation of insurance policies,
• Translation of bank documents,
• Translation of accounting documents,
• Translation of documents relation with Transportation and Forwarding,
• Translation of audit reports,
• Translation of commercial contracts,
• Translation of patent documents,
• Translation of tender documents,
• Translation of feasibility reports,
• Translation of product sales offers,
• Translation of tender specifications,
• Translation of articles of association,
• Translation of meeting minutes,
• Translation of activity reports,
• Translation of invoices, dispatch notes, and bills of lading,
• Translation of Registration Documents issued by Chambers of Commerce and Industry,
• Translation of Trade Registry Gazettes,
• Translation of Factoring Agreements,
• Translation of Loan Contracts,
• Translation of Letters of Credit,
• Translation of insurance policies,
• Translation of leasing agreements, and
• Translation of letters of authorization and permit.
Quality and time are very important in commercial translation!
The ultimate goal of all businesses' commercial activities is to make a profit. A mistake in your documents that you make a commercial translation may cause you not to receive a tender, or a situation that is expressed with the wrong words may leave your business in difficult legal situations. For example, the Arabic translator who translates the text of a commercial agreement from Arabic to Turkish or from Turkish to Arabic should have commercial knowledge as well as legal knowledge. Commercial agreements require some legal translation. For this reason, it is not necessary for translators who translate business documents to know only the source and target language they translate, and to understand legal and commercial terminology used in commercial documents.
The tender documents prepared by an enterprise for obtaining an international job must be translated before the tender time. A translation that is not done in time can cause your business not to apply for a very profitable tender. Yakamoz is aware of the need for quality and speed in translation. With the experience we have gained over 19 years as Ankara Kızılay translation agency, we are ready to answer your commercial translation needs from any language.
Please contact us to obtain detailed information on our commercial translation services.